Here are 6 reasons why you should live mindfully:
- The bad times don’t last. Take the 5 by 5 rule. If it doesn’t matter in the next 5 years than you shouldn’t waste 5 minutes on it. Life constantly goes round and round and instead of wasting time being stressed and anxious being stagnant, why not take be proactive and take steps towards making a difference to your situation.
- What you put your focus on expands. Put your attention towards what matters. Cultivate positivity.
- It doesn’t matter how much time you have. Time is finite. What is infinite depends on what you do with that time.
- Every challenge is an opportunity to do better.
- Respond, don’t react. Being reactionary destroys the boundaries that you have in place to respect yourself and your mental wellbeing. When you react you give away your control. Keep your boundaries, keep your peace and make an active choice to respond.
- You always can start over.
Mindful living is yet another way we can create an environment for ourselves to flourish. Harnessing a positive mindset allows you to put yourself first. Remember, it’s only when your cup is full of love that you can then pour it into others